GDPR, CCPA, IAPP and more such regulations are demanding organizations to keep customers' PII well encrypted and with utmost care. They also should have the capability to delete it from all their systems when asked by the customer.
Multiple solutions are available for data encryption, access control but finding PII (Personally Identifiable Information) data across hundreds of databases, archived storage, data lake is a major challenge.
By 2020, archived personal data will
represent the largest area of privacy
risk for 70% of organizations.
As per Gartner
OvalEdge is the solution. Use a single GDPR
Dashboard to know all the information across
hundreds of databases or a data lake.
How OvalEdge achieves this:
- Make a centralized repository of all the metadata from various file systems (Data Lake, NFS etc) with multiple file formats (JSON, Avro, Excel etc). databases and NoSQL databases
- Identify the PII using Artificial Intelligence
- Query hundreds of databases, data lake on demand using HPII proprietary technology
- Centralize your reporting mechanism
- Automate workflow and processes for collection or deletion of data based on the compliance norms
See OvalEdge in action:
to show the complete data cycle
your data for easy retrieval
data for quick understanding
to show you the complete picture
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2019
5655 Peachtree Pkwy
Suite # 216
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
2972, Webb Bridge Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Manjeera Trinity Corporate
5th Floor, Suite # 514
eSeva Ln, KPHB Phase 3, Kukatpally
Hyderabad, Telangana 500072